You Are Reading

Live @ Home....Part 6.5 Beyonder (Bladerunners pt.2)




Need I Say more?
If you need to hit this guy up or ask him questions about all his glorious mixes and photographs go here.

Beyonder on the mix :

"I threw this shit together the other night after djing top 40 Hip Hop and Big Room House to sloppy drunk college kids...

7L told me he used all vinyl for his set, so I had to "keep it real" and do the same. Started off with Todd Terry's Party People which only made sense to follow with Planet Rock.
THEN... if not to beat a dead horse even more, I had to throw in THE house anthem of all house anthems... mixed with the Juice instrumental (don't ask me why).
Keeping with the house theme...a little Ultra Mag Housing Things mixed with MAW The Ha Dance. I forgot how fun it is to rock real acapellas in a set.
After the all to awkward dramatic pitch down of the Ha Dance, I slapped Ms Janet's It's Alright over it followed by a random super gay joint,
Angel In Disguise by DJ Cole Medina, that just screams out man love... but in a good way... wait,,, what?
Keeping on next up is Let Me Show You Love then I kept it soooo fucking real with a little Disco Juice and a dope ass version of Space Funk. Hope yall enjoy"

Comments for this entry

Mikey

no worky!

Mr.Devlin

LINK IS FIXed.

decknologist

Cool. These have been great. Wish I had been in London tonight instead of Leeds!

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.