You Are Reading

live at home pt.12 xxxchange


Since I did that shilo mix last month that basically has little or nothing to do with what I actually do when I deejay at parties and stuff I figured it's finally time to throw one of these together. so! without further ado, here's me live in my living room in all it's sloppy un-edited glory!

1. Black Ghosts "I Want Nothing"
2.Bag Raiders "Fun Punch" (xxxchange remix. mash version)
3.Ghost Hustler " Busy Busy Busy" (prince Klassen re-edit)
4.LCD Soundsystem "Get Innocuous" (Soulwax Remix)
5.Daft Punk "Alive"
6.Kissy Sellout "Her" (Touche remix)
7. Fake Blood "Blood Splashing"
8.Xinobi "Day Off"
9.Channing "Peanutz Enhancer" (Mobbing remix instrumental)
10.The Kills "Cheap and Cheerfull" (Sebastian Remix)
11.Unknown "Heartbroken" (cover version!?!)

xxxchange "live at home 12" (zshare)

if anybody has a track ID on this last one hit me up. Benzi gave it to me saying that it's the original version of T2's "heartbroken" but one look at the way it's mastered and ,well, i'm not so sure.

Comments for this entry

Dobshizzle

That cover of heartbroken is by no requests.... and bloody good it is too

thomas

sinden used the same version in his essential mix

xxxchange

so the verdict is in. cover version by No Requests. thanks guys!

OLIVER EIGHTY ONE

That tracklist looks sick, checking pt.12 now.

Rockhow

Any chance you might upload the Rick Ross - Hustlin Remix (Full Skate Version). I love that beat, the fabriclive version is cool but i leave that on repeat for my skate playlist and even bought the soundtrack hoping for it

xxxchange

word yeah lot of people have been asking for that one. keep an eye out for it in the coming weeks

Rockhow

Thanks, you are the man, Alex. Also thanks for getting me into Zero Zero.

Jeromenstein

Sick Sick mix...

Anonymous

Any chance of a re-up on this or any mixes of what you play out.

Cheers

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.