You Are Reading

My GWAR Concert

Balsac, Oderus & Beefcake - Close
GWAR Crowd Shot

For some stupid reason, I thought I was going to be able to stand near the front of the stage and just watch. What I didn't know was... people still mosh and they like doing it a lot! Along with crowd surfing, yea... thats still popular too. I ended up going to the show with an old friend from elementary school, but I lost him once we got inside... he bolted to the front to be blasted by the "biledriver"!


Comments for this entry

xxxchange

omg happy birthday dude! i used to eat acid and watch these concerts on vhs. never been the same since!

Anonymous

haha. brillliant.

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.