You Are Reading

I'M GONNA WRITE A SONG TODAY

I think I'm gonna write a song today
it's gonna be about rhyming and words
I think I'm gonna have a lot to say
this fucking song is going to change the world
I think I'm going to find myself today
I'm gonna turn into a glass of jameson (on the rocks of course)
my doctor says it's gonna be a sad day
but at least I get the girl
I think I'm gonna write a song today
the one I've been chasing my whole life
won't have to wait to record
all there done in one take
I'm gonna write a song today
just wait, you'll see it's gonna get a grammy
you're gonna be singing this song today
and for the rest of your time here
and it won't even be about panties...

Comments for this entry

DJ Perry Levy

hopefully the song will rhyme cause the kids love songs that rhyme...

Mr.Devlin

see lizard in last post

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.