You Are Reading

Fall Music For Cloudplum 3



Hello friends. The time has come and gone... kind of, for my annual Fall Music For Cloudplum mixtape. This marks the 3rd year in a row I have made a tape for my friends at Cloudplum and to share with you all.

The concept behind the mix series is based on music that reminds me of the Fall season. I would have to say the Fall is my favorite time of year no matter where I live, and my musical tastes tends to reflect that.

This year's mix is dedicated to Mark Linkous of Sparklehorse. He passed this Spring and the music world lost another genius.

So without further ado, here is FALL MUSIC FOR CLOUDPLUM 3!!!

::DOWNLOAD::
Prince Klassen - Fall Music For Cloudplum 3

Comments for this entry

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.