You Are Reading

Travels.

FF is on the move. Darko and Pase are in Europe doing a Paselin and Darko tour, XXX change is somwhere in Brooklyn buying up real estate and planning the official takeover, while I'm on vacation out West here in Northern California with the Rascal.

We are headed to Humboldt county today for camping and to enjoy all things that fine county has to offer. Yesterday however I bought some records:

P1010694

...
P1010695

4 LPs 4.99 because i have't been to Africa to record Lions, and I don't like to use the same plane taking off twice.

P1010691

Prince Buster is amazing and the cover sold me.

P1010683

"AIEE!STOP THE FOREIGN DEVILS!"

P1010680

I met Ztrip once in Ameoba in LA, it was June, and he told me it was a good time to dig for Xmas records.

P1010678

Come On!

P1010677

"...exciting on the spot recordings"

P1010687

My friend Mike sent me some sound clashes with David Rodigan, fucking amazing...So i re-ignited this real specific Jamaican music mix idea i had in mind...and bought this record.

Comments for this entry

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.