You Are Reading

Blind Assortment

I purchased these "Be@rbrick" toys a couple of years ago when I was in Japan. They come packaged in a blind assortment, which means... you take the risk of randomly getting a really lame ass toy. So, I kept them sealed, because the boxes were better looking then my odds at getting one I actually liked. But, I came across them again and could no longer bear it!

DSCN1184

DSCN1177

DSCN1181

Comments for this entry

Mr.Devlin

dont you have a digital camera?!!!

Nancy

WELL!

Thats some caged plastic bear heat right there.
My goldie is missing an arm, but she sho' didnt lose it that way!

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.