You Are Reading

Bladerunners are the Truth





I have been a major fan of them since the first 12" dropped a good while back. Ever since then I have preached the word and turned so many people on to their chunes. I have been fortunate to become good friends with the guys and I can only expect bigger and better things from them in 2009. So without me making this sound like a yearbook signing, I just wanted to get some more of their chunes out to get the party started. We at Fully Fitted are by no means a mp3 blog, but we believe in those that are top notch. For those not in tune, the Bladerunners make Latin Rascals influenced edits of evvy chunes as well as original joints. I put together a little package for you with some of my recent faves and the official party starter for 2008.

THE BLADERUNNERS PROMO PACK

Click on the link above and get three tracks of niceness that are a good break from ridiculous basslines and breakdowns. Catch up with the dudes here...

BLADERUNNERS MYSPACE
BLADERUNNERS WEBSITE
BLADERUNNERS BLOG


Comments for this entry

Unknown

I'll co-sign for these dude. Get their Champ 12" at TurntableLab: http://www.turntablelab.com/vinyl/0/0/46041.html

They have some evvy shit in the works for next year.... Easssssy!

Mr.Devlin

FREE 7 L !!!!

Darko

Yeah Man, Free 7L. That was totally fucked what the cops did and locked him down for those bogus trumped up charges! Fuck The Police!

Ryan D.

canary diamonds in my ears/ call em lemonheads...

Mr.Devlin

ALWAYS KILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.