You Are Reading

Slow Jams and Finger Bang anthems

It seems like this winter the mood has shifted here in Texas. Two of the homies have put out (hehe put out) mixes of slow jams that are both cocoa butter smooth and a good change up from the usual relentless club banging stuff I am forced to hear these days.
Dj Sober, of The Party out of Dallas, put his out a few weeks ago that I finally got around to listening to the other day. Satin Sheets is the name, and I wish it came with some cuz these 1000 ct Egyptian cotton joints just are not cutting it anymore.

Grab the mix here...
Dj Sober - Satin Sheets Vol. 1




The second mix was surprisingly done by my good homie DJ Mel. He still has not told me happy birthday, but dude is weird either way. This mix makes up for it. He takes on an alias, Mel Cavaricci, and just as nice as those jeans were in 80s, this mix compliments the wing tips and satin shirts. The Motel Mix has the feel of one of those leave the military base and get someone pregnant type nights. Enjoy...

Grab the mix here...
Dj Mel - The Motel Mix vol. 1


Tracklisting:

R. Kelly - Sex Me
Jodeci - Forever My Lady
Whitehead Bros. - Your Love Is A 187
H-Town - Knockin' Da Boots
Silk - Freak Me
R. Kelly - Honey Love
Bar-Kays - Anticipation
Freddie Jackson - Rock Me Tonight
Bobby Brown - Roni
Johnny Gill - My, My, My
Bobby Brown - Rock Wit'cha
Atlantic Starr - Secret Lovers
Roger - I Wanna Be Your Man
Zapp - Computer Love
Isley Brothers - Between the Sheets
Keith Sweat - Make It Last Forever
Jodeci - Come & Talk To Me (Bad Boy Remix)
SWV feat. Missy Elliott - Can We
Al B. Sure - Nite & Day
Eugene Wilde - Gotta Get You Home Tonight
Marvin Gaye - Sexual Healing
Ralph Tresvant - Sensitivity (Warm & Sensitive Mix)

Comments for this entry

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.