You Are Reading

Mix Tape Edits Part 1

Some people have been asking for blends from a few of the mixes we've done in the past. I'm not big into making blends or mash-ups but ....Heeeeere we go :



From : We Make It Good Volume 2

Play:







Download:
Chaz Jankel/Le Le - 300,000,000 Synths for Brekfast

Comments for this entry

Unknown

Giving away my theme song before I even get to play it tomorrow night.

Anonymous

I agree, you are not big big into making blends or mash-ups, you are huge. keep up and bring some more

e da boss

damn, damn, damn . . . . . . can't wait to bless the crowd with this... I can see the ladies now !

e

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.