You Are Reading

Acid Yazz



I haven't made a mixtape in forever. So here's a mixtape I made in the wee hours of the morning between working on all the slew of stuff that's about to hit the fan. I put it together from some of the finer moments in my Serato and record ripping history. Threw in remixes and production from some of the FF fam. It ended up being super long so I broke it up into pieces and made a website for it where you can stream it in sections, or download it all via this virtual trading post.

ACID YAZZ

Use this modern day barter system to download it to your Zune or iZod:

http://acidyazz.com/tweet/

Peace,

-Ghostdrab

Comments for this entry

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.