You Are Reading

On The Road Again (Again)

YOOOOOO!!!! I know this blog was my idea and this being my first post is mad lame but I was in LA for 2 weeks with no internet. So tonight I'm playing in Edmonton, last night Calgary was off the richter. anywaaaaaayyyy. I dunno how I feel about this blog thing yet, but f*ck it lets give it a try. All the cool kids are doing it. Since Darko is taking forever with the Brazil video here is a snippet from Bjork's encore where Chris and Ron got their best Soundwave imitations on. peep the confetti. So ill. and for bonus measure is none other than The Love Peace Project straight outta Baltimore. tightening up their drums for soundcheck. The drummers do this shit like the macarenaaaaaaaaa... 




Comments for this entry

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.