You Are Reading

The Holiday Mix Massacre

xmix2
I made this mix for the 2005 holiday season, but its getting a re-up for the new year. I've taken some things out and streamlined it for the blog, but beware... this mix made Naeem throw up when he heard it!

Ronnie Darko - BBC Holiday Mix (2007 Refix)

Comments for this entry

Mr.Devlin

yo...

it also made Lunny sick...Lunny aka "Hot Carl" the dude who did the" pussy" video for bangers and cash .. so it must be sick.

CO

Ronnie this ...ish is sicker than 2 girls 1 cup..."Not O'Leary"

Casi G

Did you have Serato in 2005? I can't even imagine that you have all this stuff on Wax.

Go ahead Darko I am gonna bust this out at my mom's party and get bombed on some egg nog.

Anonymous

Seconded on the tracklist request. My google skills failed me.

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.