You Are Reading

evvy chunes and the elevator shaft queen





Uh Oh! Klayston P is almost Fully Fitted now. Alls I need now is to miss a flight every once and awhile and I am set.

I managed to get all touristy on my little trip this past week and here are the photos to prove it. Also, if anyone is a student, I highly recommend using your student discounts anywhere and everywhere.

XXXchange did his first ever video set and it was off the chankla. Now I have something else to waste my time on trying to make cool looking videos and what have you, thanks dude...great.

Shout out to Hiro Ballroom, Jang House, Ottobar, and Milky Way for having me come in with the evvy evvy chunes.

- prince klassen

Comments for this entry

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.