You Are Reading

Parklife Photos pt.1

I'm down in Australia with Diplo, Boy 8-bit, Fake Blood , Soulwax, and many many others on this parklife tour. here's a couple photos from the first few days. shout out to boy 8bit for inspiring me to start taking b&w art shots again.
melbourne
Perth (probably the biggest stage I've ever deejayed by myself...woah.)
some drumsFake Bloodmedicine

P.S. i hate that i can't get fucking adult swim down here. will somebody tape Ghost in the Shell and Code Geass for me? more pictures and video coming soon. I'll try and take some at the zoo tomorrow

Comments for this entry

markodude

tvtorrents.com bud. all tv shows from whenever wherever and however uploaded the minute its overever. shout at me for an invite trill talk word to chad butler.

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.