You Are Reading

fall mix for cloud plum




Fall is here...in Texas too, which is really weird. I can't remember the last time it was actually cold or cool this time of year in Texas. I kind of don't know what to do with myself, I feel like I should still be wearing tee shirts and sweating for days.

With the official announcement of the fall season, it seems like my tastes change every year. Music, fashion, food, activities, they all get a face lift.

Here is an exclusive mix I did for CloudPlum.Blogspot.com and its followers. This is all music that influences me and also reminds me of the Fall. So PMP friendly...

You can listen here...


or you can just download it here...
cloud plum fall mixtape

TRACKLIST
Shuta Hasunuma - Return of the Bamboo
Harmonia - Ahoi!
Chessie - Take The Lark
Koushik - Welcome
Mos Def - May-December
Charizma & Peanut Butter Wolf - Apple Juice Break
Stereolab - Self Portrait with Electric Brain
Neu! - Isi
Yo La Tengo - Our Way to Fall
Beach House - Gila
Hauschka - Kotoba Naku
Feist - The Water
Arthur Russell - Losing my Taste for the Night Life

Comments for this entry

Mr.Devlin

soundtrack moments to your life ensue..

Unknown

prettiest fall mix ive heard thanks

Darko

I recommend this mix for plane rides with the window seat.

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.