You Are Reading

Zack Attack

Our dude Four Color Zack, one of Darko's top three favorite djs, sent over a new mix this afternoon. Apparently, I have been sleeping on The Dream, no pun intended, but if Zack makes a mix of nothing but dudes music, then I gots to believe in it.





Zack is one of the best dudes to hang with and by far one of the best djs I have seen in a very long time. You can grab this mix here and if you did not get his "live from home", you can grab from our nifty sidebar over to the right.

Comments for this entry

Anonymous

who are darko's other two favorites?

Darko

Roctakon & J-Rocc, but neither has impressed me in a while. So... Anna from Hoops is now in my Top 3 and the other is a tie between... Steve Aoki & Dave Nada. Both, jump around and throw stuff at people. Plus, I like a good show when my face is being melted!

(thee) Mike B

Definitely don't sleep on The American Dream... He's the man and this mix is ill! radio killlahhhh

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.