You Are Reading

Nosferocktu

Since moving to NY I've been testing all kinds of video crap as is perhaps evident from prior posts. A lot of it is staying under wraps awaiting a larger project, but this Friday I'll be messing with some different material in a collaboration with our old pal Skinny Friedman for five short minutes at Nosferocktu. Nosferocktu is a film festival that matches up silent films with live musicians. We're flipping the concept a little but this will serve as the latest field test (dare I saw debut) of my max/msp visual patch "Dadeo" (something I hope to offer in the future). If you've been to the FF nights at Coco you've seen it in action, if not come to crash mansion this Friday for a greatly abreviated Wiimote whirlwhind. More info at Loose World.

Comments for this entry

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.