You Are Reading

This weekend with Prince Klassen

Yo,

East Coast folks can catch me playing a couple of different times, if at all interested. I am pretty excited about all these gigs too, so looking forward to seeing some friends out.

First on Friday I will be DJing with two homies, Michna of Ghostly International fame + Them Jeans of Dim Mak fame. The party will be at The Cove in Williamsburg and should be a blast. Also down the street at Public Assembly Natalie Storm will be headlining Flashing Lights, so kill two birds and hop around.


Then on Saturday I will be heading to Philly to play alongside Dj Apt one of The Philadelphyinz. I have heard nothing about their parties in Philly and am so glad to be able to make it out. The theme for the night is Sex Machine apparently, so I hope that means we are getting funky.

Comments for this entry

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.