You Are Reading

Sometime around this time: Last Year.



This might be a little late but hey, I usually am. After I bought the LCD album Sounds of Silver, I listened to this mix by Zebo from Chicago. It had "Brainwash" by Telex on it. After hearing that song I thought , "man, thats where the 'Get Innocuous' bass line came from". Well I now I think was wrong, I think. Im pretty sure it's modeled off another Telex song though. That song is "Moscow Disco" . Either way, Telex made some cool records and Get Innocuous is a favorite of mine from last year.



Brainwash (Juan Atkins RMX) - Telex

Moscow Disco - Telex


'

Comments for this entry

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.